Warehouse man – LOGCAP
Job Summary The Warehouseman performs a variety of warehousing duties such as posting receipts and turn-ins, reviewing and verifying quantities against shipping documents, and storing incoming supplies and equipment. Principal Accountabilities(Typical duties include the following, although specific duties vary by assignment or contract.)
- Verify all items being received and/or shipped to or from the warehouse.
- Remove material from storage and prepare for shipment.
- Note and report discrepancies and obvious damages upon inspection of material.
- Verify the accuracy of the daily receiving report/shipping log.
- Store, stack or palletize materials in preparation for storage and/or shipment.
- Maintain records and file paperwork per standard procedures and maintain automated and manual accounting records.
- Route incoming items within the area of operations as directed.
- Perform other qualified duties as assigned
Knowledge & Skills
- Knowledge or experience in the handling and management of Government Property desired.
- Skill in safely operating hand or power trucks to perform warehousing duties.
- Working knowledge of the operation of a personal computer using Microsoft Office applications.
- Knowledge of facility storage plans, logistics and supply procedures.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
Experience & Education
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Two (2) years’ experience in a warehouse required. Experience using handheld scanners to perform transactions within a warehouse environment desired.
Physical Requirements/Working Environment
- Ability to lift fifty (50) pounds.
- Living and working conditions at the assignment location could be remote and uncomfortable.
- Long hours, exposure to weather and hazardous conditions.
- Personnel should be aware of moving on short notice and under adverse conditions.
Logistics / Transportation (Full-time)
To Apply this Job, attach your CV here Send direct to recruiter.